Pages

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

A final farewell...... in which she says goodbye to Boris Lovoski....

Its never easy saying goodbye, each creation I make holds within it a small piece of my heart.  It is like fledglings flying the nest, it hurts, but you give them a gentle shove...& off they go;

Farewell Boris Lovoski {initials BL} the Russian Circus Bear enjoy your retirement my friend...

2016 being the year of being brave I have opened my own little online shop.  I rather like it as it seems quite like a real live shop in my brain.  My shop is on Big Cartel which is specifically for Artists and Makers.  and I  have finally after all these years gotten brave enough to call myself an actual Artist...this is my year and if I do not do it now then I may never have another chance so the Gods have pointed me in this direction and I am following my instincts and my heart.



There is a little gadget on my side bar that takes you to my shop, it is alas empty just now, but I am excited with the ideas in my Noggin.   


There is a small Eco hare in the making & I'm looking forward to useing natural dye in my art work over the coming months.


I am attempting to blog everyday in January...i think its good to get things down here in this space, so see you tommorow!

Love 
hettie brown
xx

5 comments:

  1. you ARE SO an artist!everything you make is beautiful and collectable!well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever trevor (Sophie just doesn't rhyme)! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey woman... posting everyday? I had already stalked your shop and thought how beautiful your sold items were, such love had gone into them. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie...Boris is having a wonderful time sitting on his unicycle in his little home supervising Mabel, Archie and Martha, two dogs and a cat. Everyone who meets Boris loves him. X

    ReplyDelete